Tuesday 8 February 2011

A verse I am always challenged by.....

Today as many days we see on the news crazy stories of things happening all over the world.  I can't control any of these things, we pray for good to come of them and that the suffering will stop.  Even with all of these prayers I am still unable to make any major changes on my own.  Realizing I can only control my reaction to what happens around and not what actually happens. I love this verse below it is a strong reminder for my daily actions and reactions.

Matthew 5:43-45

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our New Normal?

Our New Normal? It seems like with all that is happening in the world we are all trying to understand what are new normal looks like...  ...