Saturday 19 February 2011

The London Zoo

This week I had such fun going with Eden on her school trip to the zoo. It was my job to walk around the zoo with 5 little girls and NOT loose any of them. Thankfully I was pleased to meet up with the teacher and the rest of the class and still have all 5 of my little charges with me.

Throughout the day we saw lots of different animals and got through most of the zoo. The two week old Gorilla named Tinnie was a big hit. I was surprised how much the girls wanted to see the reptile house, they seemed to really enjoy it and all willingly stuck their hands in the cockroach space. I didn't, even whe they dared me.

A really fun day out! Everyone should go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our New Normal?

Our New Normal? It seems like with all that is happening in the world we are all trying to understand what are new normal looks like...  ...